We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Our Sales team is the largest revenue-generation department at United. We work closely with external customers such as travel agencies and corporate clients. Our team is also connected with United’s commercial teams such as revenue management, network and marketing.
The team is currently looking for a driven, organized, and detail oriented individual who is able to manage multiple administrative work streams in a timely manner. They will demonstrate the willingness to dig deep into details, prioritize workload, and execute. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in US and around the world as well as ensuring familiarity with the primary objectives of United’s Sales organization is critical.This role will require diligence, thoroughness, and a desire to improve and grow management. High-level responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure on time processing of programs and payments to external customers and internal stakeholders, including any relevant auditing
- Work on improving existing processes for efficiency and quality
- Actively works with Sales Managers and Analysts to produce legally accurate contracting documents for
- Often required to find ad-hoc solutions to address unique issues that will meet the needs of United and our customers
- May require work outside of normal hours when needed to meet deadlines
- Requires exceptional follow-up and time management skills and coordination with Legal, Revenue Accounting, and Fare Filing
- Ensures that the contract administration process adapts to, and integrates with, continually evolving sales processes, goals and policies
- The successful candidate in this position will ensure all agreements are implemented in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Provides first level contact to field sales for all contract related issues, including those related to: Acquisition, Retention/Renewal, Re-model, Amendments, Corporate Discounts, Fare Filing and ARC updates
- Creates initial contracting shell and ensures that necessary data, documents, and customer information is system ready
- Formulates the necessary documentation to initiate and track a contract build for the department
- Own a range of sales systems related tasks critical to the accuracy of CRM records. These include maintenance of sales manager portfolio assignments, IATA channel assignments and customer memberships.
This position is offered on local terms and conditions within United’s wholly owned subsidiary United Airlines Business Services Pvt. Ltd. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Provencomfortand thoroughness with data entry requests
- Beabletocommunicatewith sales managers and other teams within sales to get information needed to process requests on time
- Be adept at juggling several projects and initiatives simultaneously through appropriateprioritization
- Exhibit fluent written and spoken English
- 0-2 years of experience in data entry role
- Approximately 4-6 weeks of travel to US (or Other International Sales locations) in a yearrequired
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
- Business Development