Recruitment in India
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in New Delhi. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interview.
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
* University degree holder (Those graduating by December 2017 may also apply)
* Willing to be based in Singapore
Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
If you are interested to join us, please submit an online application by 9 May 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online video interviews in mid-May. Candidates who passed the preliminary video interview round will be invited for further interviews in person in New Delhi in June 2017.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SINGAPORE, , Singapore