PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
WALK IN INTERVIEW
|6th February 2018||PAWAN HANS LIMITED, CORPORATE OFFICE, C-14, SECTOR-1, NOIDA 201 301 U.P.||
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The company is in Mini Ratna Category-I and has been making profits consistently over the years.
The Company requires Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in Avionics stream on a contract basis. Ames holding License with an endorsement in E, I, R category on at least on two types of helicopters operated by PHL (Dauphin-N/N3, AS350-B3, Bell-206-L4, Bell-407, Mi-172 & ALH Dhruv) may apply for a “Walk in Interview” on 6th February 2018.
Upper Age Limit: 30 years – as on date of interview
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. The selected incumbents will be considered for appointment as AME on contract basis in the equivalent grade of E-0 to E-2 Grade commensurate with the number of helicopters endorsed on their License, Experience and Salary Package drawn by them in their present assignment.
3. Retired PHL Ames in Avionics stream below 65 yrs. of age may be considered for engagement as Consultant subject to their holding valid License.
4. The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) To consider only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria and mere eligibility will not confer any right for being interviewed.
ii) To restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response.
iii) To reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) To relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
5. Candidates working in Public Sector / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
6. Furnishing of unsigned / incomplete/ inconsistent/ambiguous information in the applications without proof of Certificates are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the application and candidature.
7. The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
8. The Management also reserves the right to consider applicants with less experience for a lower post in lower pay scale.
9. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
10. The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the date of interview.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company’s website www.pawanhans.co.in and should apply online only. The applicants should also bring the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experience, pay, licenses etc. and Demand Draft (towards application fee non-refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety-five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favor of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee) on the date of walk-in interview.
The candidates who are not able to apply online may download Application Blank from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and bring the duly filled & signed application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experience, pay, licenses etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee- non-refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety-five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favor of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee) on the date of walk-in interview.
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates etc are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
The candidates meeting laid down criteria are required to submit copies of following documents (self-attested), as applicable, at the time of registration (10.30 AM to 12.30 PM) on the date of interview. :-
- PHL Application Blank (in original) affixing latest colored photograph duly filled in & signed or print out of online application
- A Demand Draft for Rs. 295/- drawn in favor of “Pawan Hans Ltd” payable at Delhi/Noida
- Self-Attested copy of Caste/Class certificate, if applicable
- Self-Attested copy of 10th Class Certificate
- Self-Attested copy of valid AME’s License with endorsements
- Self-copies of documents in support of flying experience including
- Latest Pay Slip.
The candidates must also bring their original testimonials in support of age, caste/class, educational & professional qualification, experience, license, endorsements/approvals etc for verification at the time of interview.