The candidates should have in depth knowledge of the following systems like ;
CCTV / Fire Detection System / HVAC / Security / ELV etc.
# The candidates should have good connect in the market with the all kinds of Govt & Private Consultants.
# Preferably the candidate should be able to handle sales of Security and Integrated systems in particular segments like GOVT, INFRA , TRANSPORTATION, Large Commercial Businesses facility using established sales strategies, processes and tools.
# Develop business plans and meet overall financialobjectives by conducting sales presentations and customer consultations that maximize sales closure rates.
- Sales Activity
Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual financial booking and gross margin targetsMeet or exceed quota for advanced payment collections to support working capital goalsIdentify and pursue target job opportunities and maintain appropriate activity backlogProvide accurate planning and forecasting of sales performanceBe an active member of the sales team, assisting other team members as needed, to achieve team goalsProvide market feedback on product information, competitive product data, market pricing, etc to the HBS leadership teamProvide fire/HVAC/security, ELV and Integrated Systems technical expertise to the branch/district.Customer RelationshipsStrengthen Honeywell’s relationship and position with new and existing accounts and improve the client relationship by
– Actively calling on contractors & consultants to increase Honeywell’s profile in the local market
– Networking with industry organizations and relevant communities
– Establishing key contacts within multiple tiers of the customer organization
– Regular communication with customer influencer and the Honeywell Account team
– Working to solve customer complaints and issues in a timely manner, using appropriate Honeywell Resources
– Assist with payment collections where requested in case of delayed project payments.
Effective Management of the Sales CycleResponsible for the effective management of the HBS disciplined sales process from identifying and qualifying prospects to successfully closing the sale
– Developing sales leads through prospecting and lead generation activities
– Preparation and delivery of effective, persuasive sales closing presentation with key customer decision makers
– Coordinating estimation activities, ensuring costs are competitive
– Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure expenditure of resources in a cost effective manner
Ensure successful handover of job to project team
Account (new and existing) DevelopmentDevelop detailed account plans for all assigned accountsConsult with the customer to influence buying behaviorDemonstrate new services and technologies that have linkage to customer business outcomesPenetrate vertical markets using Breakaway Selling, customer specific value propositions & opportunity developmentAnalyze projects to develop strategy for technical and specification superiority to successfully win competitive bid projectsWork with all functional groups to ensure CCTV/Fire/HVAC/security/ELV is part of the HBS bundled offering.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Significant Sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence across a broader organization
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Business Development