Aviation Indeed is seeking energetic, responsible interns to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further their interest in your chosen career field. In addition to office duties, the intern will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and C-suite members of the team.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Sort and manage files
- Take notes and memos during meetings
- Run general industry related errands
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit.
- AME/ Aeronautical engineers will be preferred.
- Aviation knowledge will be preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Interested candidates can drop cv at HR@aviationindeed.com or call at +919654531808.
All the best!