I hope you are doing good. JOB DESCRIPTION for the Tr. Guest Service Associates
Location: Delhi Airport
Interview Date: 7th June 2019.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP & PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE: Reports to the Food & Beverage Supervisor and ensures smooth, efficient, and cost effective running of assigned units in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:s
- To handle all guest effectively, efficiently and courteously,
- To know and prepare the store menu as per the outlets standards.
- To maintain hygiene standards of self and the store as assigned by the organization
- To ensure pre-opening and closing set up/handover is done
- To handle complaints promptly and take corrective steps.
- Keep the area/ equipments clean and in order
- Keep the merchandise as per the defined standards
- Reduce wastage
- To have Knowledge and operate – Equipment operation and maintenance
- To manage stocks, inventories, issues efficiently. To bring inventory from store /main store / main kitchen to the F&B Store and stock it properly / adequately
- To suggestive sell and up sell the products.
- To be responsible for the all transactions that take place during the shift and have complete knowledge of the cashiering policies.
- To operate the cash register.
- Be aware of emergency and safety procedures
- Abide by company policies and procedures
HOURS OF WORK:
The days/hours of work are as prescribed in the roster. However, based on business needs, the roster may be modified and the days/hours may exceed the rostered days.
The candidate has to have good / average command over spoken English.
Candidate has to be a graduate or atleast passed Higher Secondary.
Grooming has to be perfect.
For interview they are required to come in formals as per our guidelines which is as follows:
- Black trouser, Black formal shoe with laces, Black socks, Black formal belt
- White (any light formal colored ) Formal shirt
- Well/properly shaved (no stubbles allowed)
- Short / cropped haircut, no fancy cuts (no spikes or gelled hairs allowed)
- Personal hygiene is very important (No body odour; no bad breadth)
- Nails to be clipped, long nails not allowed
Documents to be brought for interview:
- CV to be brought duly signed by the candidate and passport size photo to be attached
- Aadhar card copy
- Passport copy (not more than five years old)
- The above documents have to be brought stapled together in one bunch. No request for photocopying shall be entertained as we expect candidates to come prepared for the interview and should be sincere enough to get the job.
- No candidate shall be entertained or any interview conducted until an official communication on email is received with candidates name mentioned in it.
Once selected, candidate will undergo medical test at our prescribed clinic which is mandatory.
On the day of joining, we will require all the below mentioned documents:
- Aadhar card copy of family members mainly parents/spouse.
- Copy of canceled cheque or passbook of the candidate’s bank account (it should not be a joint account but a primary account in the candidate’s name only)
- Copy of Educational certificate
- Copy of experience certificate (if not a fresher)
- If not a fresher, PF – UAN number & ESIC number
- If earlier worked in airport, original receiving of AEP surrendered with the previous employer – with Company Seal and signature of Authorized Signatory
- Documents in support of any achievement or any training underwent
- 8 passport size pics in white background
- 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 2 copies of passport
#airportjobs #jobs #job #jobsearch #airport #jobnotifications #dailyjobs #bankjob #bankjobs #ssc #railways #indiannavy #psc #logistics #electrician #thozhilvartha #jobsingulf #jobtoday #indiajobsopening #indiajobalert #groundstaff #driver #jobnews #aviation #engineer #itijobs #indianjobs #centralgovernmentjobs #salary #bhfyp
#indianrailway #jobwebsite #spokanejobs #spokane #success #flyhigh #groundstaffjobs #asianflightattendant #aiming #cabincrewcourse #enrollnow #admissionopen #coursehighlights #airgoacademy #flightattendantcourse #abudhabi #flightattendanttraining #flightattendantintraining #cabincrewinterview #cabincrewtraining #cabincrewindonesia #cabincrewjobs #careerinairport #flightattendantschool #growth #desire #careerinaviation #recruitmentweek #careerafter #recruiting