An exciting opportunity now exists for a motivated Account Manager to assist the Gurgaon Sales team in the development of proposals, tenders and quotations while working with clients to develop effective online market research solutions.
You will be the master of Dynata’s products, services, pricing, and how to apply these to satisfy client needs and fulfill project requirements. Your primary responsibility is to ensure outstanding customer results in their day-to-day project-level needs. Moving beyond responsiveness and building relationships, anticipating client needs and constantly seeking to find creative solutions.
- Support Account Directors in all admin aspects of sales and marketing
- Prepare proposals across all product sets including feasibility and pricing, deliver quotes to clients
- Develop knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques
- Manage small client projects
- Identify and implement new or improved internal procedures and processes
- Liaise closely with the Operations department to assist with the effective delivery of projects
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Ensure sales & financial reporting and analysis are both accurate and up-to-date
- Database management via the CRM system
- Provide assistance to interstate sales teams on an ad-hoc basis
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong numeric ability
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively
- Attention to detail
- An understanding of market research communications or experience working within market research
- Ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Career Development and Training Opportunities worldwide
- Social Events all year round
At Dynata, we are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds to join our innovative and high-performing team where individual differences are respected and celebrated.
No agencies please. Our amazing team has this role covered!
Criteria provided by job poster
- No matchQuotations
- No matchOnline Research
- No matchMarket Research
- No matchOrganization Skills
- No matchWritten Communication
- No matchAccount Management
- No matchSales & Marketing
- No matchSales Management
- No matchRelationship Building
- No matchData Management
- Customer Service